Long Term Care is for youth requiring 24-hour supervision for 30 or more days. The setting provides a highly structured environment that promotes positive choices and responsible actions.
- Customized treatment plan
- Positive recreation
- Community Service
- Independent living skills
- Daily psycho-educational groups – youth with more intense clinical needs are referred to outside agencies
- Level and phase system
Phase System Explained:
At Positive Alternatives, we incorporate a “Phase System” where phases are earned through treatment plan progress. The four phases are:
- Youth identifies problem areas.
- Youth explores alternatives and interventions.
- Youth replaces old behaviors with new, alternate behaviors and interventions.
- Youth transitions back into the community.