The “ankle bracelet” offers a cost effective placement option which satisfies supervision and public safety for juveniles. A passive Global Positioning System is used to monitor compliance with court ordered requirements and curfews.
- Reduce the number and amount of time juveniles spend in out of home placements.
- Monitor court and county compliance.
- Encourage youth to adhere to set guidelines prior to the need for an out of home setting.
- Encourage and promote responsible thinking and actions among youth by requiring them to attend school and comply with set guidelines while remaining in the home setting.
- Provide families with support they need to adequately supervise their youth.
- Assist with court orders to reduce the need for out of home placements.
For information contact the Program Coordinator, Amanda Schutte, B.S. by e-mail or by telephone at (715)426-2224