Positive Alternatives, Inc., is a private non-profit, community-based, multi-service organization serving youth and families in Wisconsin.
Through a continuum of family and strength-based services, Positive Alternatives strives to equip at-risk youth and young adults with the social, emotional and developmental skills needed to flourish.
OPPORTUNITIES: Applications can be found on the Opportunities page.
- Resident Counselors are currently being hired in the Menomonie, River Falls, Wood County, and Amery group home locations. Applicants are encouraged to apply soon as positions are limited.
- Part-time and full-time Intervention Services Case Manager positions are also open in Amery, River Falls, and Menomonie. Click here for more information and a job description.
- An Overnight Manager position is currently available in Menomonie. Click here for more information on this position.
- River Falls has an opening for an Associate Case Manager I. For more information on this position click here.
- We have several AmeriCorps positions available with our Teencare Intervention Program in Menomonie. Click here for more information on these positions.
NEW: The group homes can sometimes be difficult to find and are not always recognized by GPS. In order to make the process easier, we now have directions to each of our group homes.
STAFF: A page has been added for staff members to keep up-to-date with important announcements. Staff members can access the page here or by clicking on the “Staff” link in the menu.
Dueling Pianos: Thank you to everyone who made our Dueling Pianos FUNdraiser a success!. Click here for information about the event and our sponsors!
2nd Annual Junior Amateur Talent Show Competition
On the Free Stage at the Dunn County Fair! 6pm July 27//6pm July 28
More information here! Talent Search Flyer 2016
Positive Alternatives, Inc. is a member of United Way of Dunn County.
Header Photo Credit: Gish Photography